- Deer Tick DangersPosted 7 hours ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 1 day ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 1 day ago
- FOX CountryPosted 2 days ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 2 days ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 2 days ago
The Trial of the Man Accused of Shooting 2 US Soliders outside AR Recruiting Station
Defense testimony continues in the case of a Muslim man — Abdulhakim Muhammad — who is accused of shooting and killing a US Soldier at a Little Rock, AR recruiting station.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown has the latest:
Muhammad is charged with capital murder for the slaying of Army Pvt. William Long and attempted capital murder for wounding Pvt. Quinton Ezeagwula in 2009.