- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of December 13thPosted 33 mins ago
- CDC Report Shows Flu Vaccine BenefitsPosted 1 hour ago
- FOX on Tech: Who Is Keeping Tabs On Your Cell Phone?Posted 24 hours ago
- Securing America: NSA Director Defends Data CollectionPosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Do It Yourself Duct Tape HolsterPosted 2 days ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 5 months ago
Conrad Murray Trial – Day 7
Day 7 of the Conrad Murray Trial has concluded after testimony from forensic computer examiners and a coroner’s office investigator who showed a close-up image of the dead singer’s body. Among the biggest moments of the day, the voice of the “King of Pop,” slurred from the medications he took to help him sleep as he prepared for his series of concerts in London.
FOX News Radio’s Sabrina Sabbagh has more from Los Angeles:
Listen to more of that audio from Michael Jackson HERE:
Also played for the jury: a voicemail message left to Dr. Conrad Murray from Jackson’s then-manager, Frank Dileo, questioning the singer’s health.
Listen to that voicemail HERE: