- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 6 hours ago
- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 13 hours ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 14 hours ago
Conrad Murray Trial – Day 7
Day 7 of the Conrad Murray Trial has concluded after testimony from forensic computer examiners and a coroner’s office investigator who showed a close-up image of the dead singer’s body. Among the biggest moments of the day, the voice of the “King of Pop,” slurred from the medications he took to help him sleep as he prepared for his series of concerts in London.
FOX News Radio’s Sabrina Sabbagh has more from Los Angeles:
Listen to more of that audio from Michael Jackson HERE:
Also played for the jury: a voicemail message left to Dr. Conrad Murray from Jackson’s then-manager, Frank Dileo, questioning the singer’s health.
Listen to that voicemail HERE: