- Deer Tick DangersPosted 19 hours ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 2 days ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 2 days ago
- FOX CountryPosted 2 days ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 2 days ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 2 days ago
Popular Pregnancy Drug Linked to Breast Cancer Risk
A dangerous and deadly side effect from a popular drug used during pregnancy decades ago is cropping up, and it’s putting the daughters of those who used the drug at risk.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady reports:
This study comes out just as a different study, published in the October issue of The Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology Journal, showed that an ingredient in red wine actually blocks the growth of breast cancer cells. That discovery is expected to help the treatment of women who develop breast cancer that resists typical hormonal therapies.