- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 23 mins ago
- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 8 hours ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 8 hours ago
OH Exotic Animal Latest [VIDEO]
UPDATE: Of the 56 animals at the preserve, 49 have been killed by deputies (including 18 Bengal tigers, 17 lions, 8 bears and 2 wolves). The only remaining animal on the loose is a monkey. Authorities warn the monkey should be shot if caught because it may be carrying a disease.
The hunt for wild animals, set free from an Ohio preserve, is winding down, much to the relief of residents and schools in the area.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
Police are urging people to stay inside.
Matt Lutz, Muskingum County Sheriff had this to say:
Area schools have been closed and motorists have been warned of the animals as officers hunt for the bears, lions, and tigers that escaped.
What can Zanesville residents do to protect themselves? That question posed on Wednesday morning’s ‘Fox and Friends’.
Watch the video, HERE: