- Deer Tick DangersPosted 15 hours ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 2 days ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 2 days ago
- FOX CountryPosted 2 days ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 2 days ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 2 days ago
Conrad Murray Trial Latest
Attorneys for Doctor Conrad Murray, accused in Michael Jackson’s death are trying to prove the King of Pop gave himself the drugs that killed him.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal has more from the courthouse in downtown Los Angeles:
Doctor Paul White told Jurors that the amount of Propofol Doctor Murray said he gave Michael Jackson did not match up with the amount found in his system during the autopsy. That it only matched up if Jackson got an additional amount, that he gave himself.
“The urinary level of free Propofol increases rapidly and uh at the time of death would actually be almost identical to the value found in the urine at autopsy”.
The Prosecution will cross-examine Doctor Paul White next week. This is pushing the trial past the projected end date and for that, the Judge apologized to Jurors today.
In L.A., Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.