- Deer Tick DangersPosted 21 hours ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 2 days ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 2 days ago
- FOX CountryPosted 2 days ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 2 days ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 2 days ago
Is A Super Committee Failure On Obama?
Today on Kilmeade and Friends (11/21), Brian and Fox “Special Report” anchor Bret Baier analyze what’s gone haywire with the Super Committee. Fox Business Network anchor Stu Varney talks about how a failure by the committee could impact the average American. Plus, Fox’s Senior White House Correspondent Ed Henry reviews the president’s strategy with China.