- At Least Two Dozen Killed in Massive OK Tornado [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Apple Pie-Eating RecordPosted 5 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Dirty HandbagsPosted 10 hours ago
- The Doors’ Ray Manzarek Dies [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- Justice Department Leak Probe [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Town Prayer CasePosted 23 hours ago
9/11 Taunts End in Vicious Beating at NFL Game
A New York Jets fan is recovering after reportedly getting beat up by a drunken gang of Kansas City Chiefs fans, but what triggered the attack may come as a surprise to many.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Following Sunday’s win over the Chiefs, 23-year-old Jets fan James Mohr reportedly took offense in the MetLife Stadium parking lot in Rutherford, NJ, to taunts by Kansas City fans, who the NY Post reports told Mohr New York deserved what happened on 9/11.
Mohr’s brother’s a firefighter. His father, retired from the FDNY.
And after exchanging words, Mohr was attacked, suffering a fractured jaw, cheekbone and eye socket, and bleeding to the brain. His family says, after surgeries, Mohr is recovering.
The investigation is ongoing, but one of the alleged attackers, a New Jersey man, has been arrested.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.