- Deer Tick DangersPosted 21 hours ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 2 days ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 2 days ago
- FOX CountryPosted 2 days ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 2 days ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 2 days ago
TIME Magazine’s Person of the Year: The Protester
An annual “Person of the Year” honor from one magazine has ended up going to a group of people.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter reports:
It started with the Arab Spring uprising that led to the overthrow of governments overseas. Then, it was states like Wisconsin…
…where state workers demonstrated against the cutting of their union rights. And, of course…
…the Occupy Wall Street movement that spread nationwide.
The Protester has been recognized as TIME Magazine’s Person of the Year, selected for redefining people power worldwide. It’s the 5th time in 10 years the magazine did not choose a specific person.
Ron Flatter, FOX News Radio.