- Housecall for Health: American Cancer Society Turns 100Posted 5 hours ago
- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 15 hours ago
- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 22 hours ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 23 hours ago
Securing America: Defense Budget
President Obama travelling to the Pentagon Thursday to defend his leaner budget plans for the nation’s defense.
FOX News Radio White House Correspondent Mike Majchrowitz reports from the West Wing:
The President will be on hand as the Pentagon announces a new strategy for the nation’s defense. It will outline how the military plans to do the job despite 490 billion dollars in cutes the administration has called for over the next ten years.
The President said to have been deeply involved in the development of the new strategy.
A senior official says among the sacrifices will be the nation’s long capability of sustaining two land wars at the same time.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.