- Housecall For Health: Tornado Aftermath DangersPosted 3 hours ago
- At Least Two Dozen Killed in Massive OK Tornado [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Apple Pie-Eating RecordPosted 22 hours ago
- The Doors’ Ray Manzarek Dies [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Dirty HandbagsPosted 1 day ago
Housecall for Health: Healthiest Cities
How healthy is your city? Polls done in Women’s Health and Men’s Health magazines ranked the healthiest cities across the nation. For women, the number one city is Raleigh, North Carolina and for men, it’s Burlington, Vermont.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon lets you in on the other top cities in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Do you live in a healthy city?
A large poll conducted by “Women’s and Men’s Health Magazine” ranked the top 100 healthiest cities in the U.S.
Categories analyzed included obesity and breast cancer ratees, exercise time, and frequency of doctors visits.
Top cities for women included San Jose, California and Madison, Wisconsin. Madison and San Jose were also top contenders for men, along with Plano, Texas and Boise, Idaho.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.