- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 6 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 7 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 8 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
FOX on Tech: Google Gets Closer To Buying Motorola
Google’s bid to buy Motorola clears two key hurdles.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady has more in this FOX on Tech report:
FOX on Tech:
Within a few hours of each other, regulators in the U.S. and Europe approving Google’s bid to buy Motorola. The Justice Department’s Anti-Trust Division saying it’s unlikely to substantially lessen competition. In the highly competitive world of smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices, the 12.5 billion dollar acquisition, is aimed at helping Google and its android operating system make more headway. Motorola, one of the leading makers of android-based phones, holds more than 17-thousand patents.
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.
Editor’s Note: The deal still needs approval in China, Taiwan, and Israel.