- Nepal Earthquake: The Race To Save Lives [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- In Case You Missed ItPosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: Mike Huckabee, Former Governor of ArkansasPosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
FOX on Tech: Google Gets Closer To Buying Motorola
Google’s bid to buy Motorola clears two key hurdles.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady has more in this FOX on Tech report:
FOX on Tech:
Within a few hours of each other, regulators in the U.S. and Europe approving Google’s bid to buy Motorola. The Justice Department’s Anti-Trust Division saying it’s unlikely to substantially lessen competition. In the highly competitive world of smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices, the 12.5 billion dollar acquisition, is aimed at helping Google and its android operating system make more headway. Motorola, one of the leading makers of android-based phones, holds more than 17-thousand patents.
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.
Editor’s Note: The deal still needs approval in China, Taiwan, and Israel.