- Legal Lis: Walmart Fires Back at Tracy MorganPosted 23 mins ago
- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 15 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 23 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
FOX on Tech: Google Gets Closer To Buying Motorola
Google’s bid to buy Motorola clears two key hurdles.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady has more in this FOX on Tech report:
FOX on Tech:
Within a few hours of each other, regulators in the U.S. and Europe approving Google’s bid to buy Motorola. The Justice Department’s Anti-Trust Division saying it’s unlikely to substantially lessen competition. In the highly competitive world of smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices, the 12.5 billion dollar acquisition, is aimed at helping Google and its android operating system make more headway. Motorola, one of the leading makers of android-based phones, holds more than 17-thousand patents.
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.
Editor’s Note: The deal still needs approval in China, Taiwan, and Israel.