- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay ScoutsPosted 11 hours ago
- IRS Scandal: Lerner Placed On LeavePosted 11 hours ago
- President Obama Defends Drone ProgramPosted 13 hours ago
- Bear Breaks Into CA HomePosted 14 hours ago
- Hurricane Season PredictionsPosted 14 hours ago
- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 18 hours ago
FOX on Tech: Unveiling the New iPad
Another Apple product is set to make its debut today, and just what new features we’ll see are being speculated about.
FOX News Radio’s Sabrina Sabbagh has this preview:
There’s an iPad 1 & 2, and today, Apple will unveil the third version of the tablet, leaving video bloggers flooding the web with predictions of what the new iPad will offer.
(Bloggers) “Had a little teaser that almost hinted that there would be no home screen button.”//”It seems Apple has squeezed the iPad to within an inch of its life, according to rumors.”
iPad users are hoping for 4G, a better battery life and a higher resolution screen in the latest version. Apple is calling the unveiling “something you really have to see. And touch.” There have been rumors that the iPad 3 is ready to ship, and could reach consumers this month.
Sabrina Sabbagh, FOX News Radio.