- Underwater MysteryPosted 57 mins ago
- Housecall for Health: Kidney Stones & Sugary DrinksPosted 1 hour ago
- FOX CountryPosted 2 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Coca-Cola 600 (Charlotte)Posted 2 hours ago
- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay ScoutsPosted 14 hours ago
- IRS Scandal: Lerner Placed On LeavePosted 14 hours ago
GOP Unveils New Budget Plan [VIDEO]
House Republicans have unveiled their new budget plan, and it’s upsetting some for breaking from the framework of a deal brokered with President Obama and Congressional Democrats last year.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor has details from Washington:
The GOP plan would cut individual tax brackets to 10% and 25%, and reduce spending $18 billion beyond the $1 trillion cap approved last year. House Republicans say their 10-year deficit would be half what President Obama proposes. Representative Paul Ryan wants to partly privatize Medicare, and…
(Ryan) “We propose that we repeal the President’s disastrous healthcare law.”
Early Democratic reaction is to say we’ve seen this before.
(Becerra) “The Republicans are gonna rehash last year’s budget proposal, which ends Medicare.”
…Representative Javier Becerra.
In Washington, Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.
WATCH a breakdown of the GOP budget proposal HERE: