- Deer Tick DangersPosted 20 hours ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 2 days ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 2 days ago
- FOX CountryPosted 2 days ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 2 days ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 2 days ago
JetBlue Captain Charged After Breakdown Forced Emergency Landing [VIDEO]
The JetBlue captain whose mental breakdown forced his New York to Las Vegas flight to make an emergency landing in Amarillo on Tuesday is off the job, the airline placing him under review. That could be the least of his troubles, however.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal has more:
Not only that, but he’s been charged by Federal authorities in Texas with interfering with a flight crew. According to the criminal complaint, the First Officer got worried about Captain Clayton Osbon when he said things just don’t matter, he turned off the radios, said “we’re not going to Vegas,” and started giving a sermon.
When he left the cockpit, the First Officer used the public address system to ask people to restrain him, and several passengers did – while he screamed about religion, 9/11, Iraq and terrorism.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on Captain Osman’s behavior HERE: