- Housecall for Health: American Cancer Society Turns 100Posted 3 hours ago
- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 13 hours ago
- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 20 hours ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 21 hours ago
America’s Talking: How To Spend Mega Millions Winnings? [VIDEO]
A life-changing lotto jackpot is up for grabs Friday night. So what would YOU do with more than a half-billion dollars?
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig hit the streets of NYC to find out:
They’re dreaming big.
(Lottery Hopeful) “Probably buy a second home.”
And thinking of family.
(Lottery Hopeful) “Everyone would get a little piece, and I would say, ‘Here you go, a gift from me. And leave me alone.’”
That’s if they can even imagine this kind of cash.
(Lottery Hopeful) “I would go far, far away and contemplate it.”
Many say there’s plenty to go around, whether it’s helping at home.
(Lottery Hopeful) “Make up my own charities.”
(Lottery Hopeful) “I’m gonna build a soccer field in Nicaragua.”
Officially, your odds of hitting the more than half-billion dollar jackpot are a little over 175 million-to-one. For those with slightly lower goals, there’s a 1-in-40 chance of hitting a payout as small as $2.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.
WATCH what more people said about their plans if they hit it big HERE: