- Dozens Killed in Massive OK Tornado [VIDEO]Posted 27 mins ago
- Housecall for Health: Dirty HandbagsPosted 6 hours ago
- Justice Department Leak Probe [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Town Prayer CasePosted 19 hours ago
- Military Sex AbusePosted 21 hours ago
- Suburban Poverty GrowingPosted 21 hours ago
- Record-Breaking Ferris Wheel RidePosted 22 hours ago
George Zimmerman’s Lawyers Withdraw From Trayvon Martin Shooting Case
Where is George Zimmerman? The man who shot and killed Florida teenager Trayvon Martin has gone so deep into hiding, even his attorneys can’t find him. So, they’re walking away.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady has details:
(Uhrig) “On Sunday, we lost track of George, and that he would not return our calls and we couldn’t get hold of him.”
And attorneys Hal Uhrig and Craig Sonner then found out George Zimmerman ignored their advice, speaking directly to the media and the special prosecutor’s office, perhaps, they say, pushed over the edge by the pressure of the publicity and trying to avoid it.
(Uhrig) “And he reached a point where he said ‘I’m just gonna take care of this myself.’”
They’re not resigning, per se…
(Uhrig) “But we are not going to put ourselves out to the public as continuing representatives for a client unless he makes it clear to us that he wants us to be his representatives.”
They say they remain convinced Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin in self-defense.
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.