- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 10 hours ago
- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 18 hours ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 18 hours ago
Planned Parenthood vs Texas
Planned Parenthood is in a legal battle with the State of Texas.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony explains why:
Eight Planned Parenthood organizations are suing Texas in Federal Court, hoping to block a May 1st law cutting them out of the state’s Medicaid Women’s Health Program.
Lucy Nashed: “Tax dollars will not go to aborton providers or their affiliates.”
That’s a spokeswoman for Republican Governor Rick Perry. Planned Parenthood argues that violates Federal law and will affect thousands of women who get:
Sarah Wheat: “Breast and cervical cancer screenings, HIV tests. They get birth control to plan and space their pregnancies and just their regular annual women’s exam.”
Planned Parenthood’s Sarah Wheat. The Obama Administration has cut funding to Texas over this law, and the state’s fighting that.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.