- Deer Tick DangersPosted 4 hours ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 1 day ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 1 day ago
- FOX CountryPosted 2 days ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 2 days ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 2 days ago
FOX News Poll: Gas Prices Major Economic Threat
There’s Plenty of finger-pointing going on. The latest FOX News Poll found out what people think about the rising prices at the pump.
FOX News Radio’s Jane Metzler has the results:
We’re putting the brakes on our driving… Doing just what’s essential.
(Consumer) “Go back to work and home… food shopping.”
The latest FOX News Survey finding a majority of Americans feel rising prices at the pump pose a major threat to the economy.
(Consumer) “When it comes to going out to places you wanna go, it kind of gets cut down to a minimum.”
19% blame the big oil companies, 15% President Obama, only 8% pointing to OPEC and the Middle East as the reason for the fuel increase.
Half of those surveyed say the President could do more to bring prices down but doesn’t want to, 47% believe President Obama would like to do more but can’t.
Jane Metzler, FOX News Radio.