- President Obama Defends Drone ProgramPosted 57 mins ago
- Hurricane Season PredictionsPosted 2 hours ago
- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 6 hours ago
- Rating The Best and Worst AirlinesPosted 6 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: American Cancer Society Turns 100Posted 12 hours ago
- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 22 hours ago
VA Teacher Allegedly Fires Gun At Students
A teacher was arrested in Virginia, accused of pointing a gun at his students and firing blanks.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter reports:
Sixty-year-old Manuael Dillow teaches welding at a vocational school in Abingdon, Virginia.
Sheriff’s Deputies say Dillow tried to get the attention of twelve students, lined them up near a garage door in the metal shop. Then he allegedly aimed a gun at them, and fired it as many as ten times.
It turns out the real-looking gun only fires blanks. But Dillow has been charged with 12 felonies.
(Newman) “The charge is a result of inciting fear, I guess, if you would, into the students.”
Washington Country Sheriff Fred Newman.
Dillow is out on bond waiting for a court hearing next month. Each charge carries a maximum six years in prison and a $2,500 fine.
Ron Flatter, FOX News Radio.