- Hops For HeroesPosted 2 days ago
- Rolling Stones: 50 Years of SatisfactionPosted 2 days ago
- Underwater MysteryPosted 2 days ago
- The Next Disaster: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 3 days ago
- Remembering Iraq: A FOX News Radio Special Hour 1Posted 3 days ago
- Remembering Iraq: A FOX News Radio Special Hour 2Posted 3 days ago
VA Man Shoots Self & Wife At Gun Safety Class
It’s ironic and also one of the many places you would not want a gun to go off accidentally. A Virginia man shot himself and his wife while at a gun safety class.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter has details:
If only they’d paid closer attention to Eddie Eagle.
(Eddie Eagle) “I hurried back to town to the neighborhood school, to give a little speech on gun safety rules.”
Perhaps in a firearms-safety class like one last weekend at a private home in Roanoke, Virginia.
Michael and Michelle Deel were learning the do’s and don’ts of using a .45-caliber handgun. Instructor Thomas Stark tells sheriff’s deputies he left the room, next thing he knew the gun had gone off while Mr. Deel was holding it, wounding his hand and Mrs. Deel’s leg.
They were treated for minor injuries. Michael Deel saying it was a “stupid accident”.
Ron Flatter, FOX News Radio.