- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay ScoutsPosted 11 hours ago
- IRS Scandal: Lerner Placed On LeavePosted 11 hours ago
- President Obama Defends Drone ProgramPosted 13 hours ago
- Bear Breaks Into CA HomePosted 14 hours ago
- Hurricane Season PredictionsPosted 14 hours ago
- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 18 hours ago
Slow Jamz: A New Low For The Presidency?
Today on Kilmeade and Friends (4/25), Romney sweeps 5 states, Santorum still can’t say the “e” word (endorse), Gingrich re-evaluates his campaign, and President Obama lowers the bar to impress young voters on late night TV. Brian talks over all those stories and more with great guests, including political strategists Ed Rollins and Joe Trippi, along with Professor Larry Sabato, director of the University of Virginia’s Center for Politics.