- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 7 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 15 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
YouTube Pulls Fred Karger Ad With Two Men Kissing
Fred Karger, the only openly gay candidate in the presidential race, is protesting YouTube taking down a campaign video.
I was completely shocked tonight to find out that YouTube had taken down our new California commercial from its web site having deemed it “inappropriate.”…
What is “inappropriate” about our 65 second commercial? It was shot at Venice Beach, in Southern California with a dozen men and women having fun at the beach. It ended with friends Andrew and Michael (a couple who have been together 7 years) exchanging a quick kiss. Is that kiss what YouTube considers inappropriate? There are gay kisses on television every day and certainly lots on YouTube and other popular video sharing web sites.
Today we will be taking the following steps to get our commercial back up on YouTube:
We will launch an online petition to gather support for to get “Sexy Frisbee” back up on YouTube.
We will be writing to Google Co-founders (YouTube is owned by Google) Larry Page and Sergey Brin and ask them for an explanation and full investigation as to why YouTube decided to censor my free speech as a candidate for President of the United States.
I will be trying to meet with Google’s lead lobbyist in Sacramento, Jonathan Ross with K P Public Affairs . I will be in Sacramento on Wednesday to kick off my California campaign at a 2:00 pm Press Conference (on South steps of the State Capitol Building).