- AFMW: Tyler and Earl CampbellPosted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 4 hours ago
- Which Country Singer Reportedly Lands Acting Gig In New Adam Sandler Movie?Posted 5 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
YouTube Pulls Fred Karger Ad With Two Men Kissing
Fred Karger, the only openly gay candidate in the presidential race, is protesting YouTube taking down a campaign video.
I was completely shocked tonight to find out that YouTube had taken down our new California commercial from its web site having deemed it “inappropriate.”…
What is “inappropriate” about our 65 second commercial? It was shot at Venice Beach, in Southern California with a dozen men and women having fun at the beach. It ended with friends Andrew and Michael (a couple who have been together 7 years) exchanging a quick kiss. Is that kiss what YouTube considers inappropriate? There are gay kisses on television every day and certainly lots on YouTube and other popular video sharing web sites.
Today we will be taking the following steps to get our commercial back up on YouTube:
We will launch an online petition to gather support for to get “Sexy Frisbee” back up on YouTube.
We will be writing to Google Co-founders (YouTube is owned by Google) Larry Page and Sergey Brin and ask them for an explanation and full investigation as to why YouTube decided to censor my free speech as a candidate for President of the United States.
I will be trying to meet with Google’s lead lobbyist in Sacramento, Jonathan Ross with K P Public Affairs . I will be in Sacramento on Wednesday to kick off my California campaign at a 2:00 pm Press Conference (on South steps of the State Capitol Building).