- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 10 hours ago
- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 17 hours ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 18 hours ago
Berries Boost Memory, Combat Aging
New research shows that berries are a powerful weapon against aging and memory loss.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka reports:
The berry, berry best for the brain may be blueberries. Eating them and strawberries were found to mitigate the effects of aging; keeping the mind sharp as a tack. The study by Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Harvard Medical School analyzed data collected from more than 16,000 women. The more blueberries and strawberries, the better their memory. Berries are chockablock with antioxidants that find their way to the memory and learning centers of the brain. It doesn’t take a lot; just a half a cup of blueberries and one cup of strawberries each week.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.