- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 4 hours ago
- Rating The Best and Worst AirlinesPosted 4 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: American Cancer Society Turns 100Posted 10 hours ago
- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 20 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
Oklahoma ‘Personhood’ Ballot Initiative Ruled Unconstitutional
Oklahoma’s highest court says there will be no proposal on the state’s ballot to amend the state’s constitution to define life as starting at conception.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
Oklahoma’s Supreme Court unanimously says the so-called ‘personhood’ ballot initiative is unconstitutional and won’t appear on ballots in the state this fall. The ballot initiative aimed to get the state constitution to recognize a fertilized human egg as a human being. It’s part of a bigger movement to get each state constitution amended. But the ACLU in Oklahoma sued on behalf of doctors and residents. The court says the U.S. Supreme Court has already upheld a woman’s right to an abortion.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.