- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 56 mins ago
- Housecall For Health: Tornado Aftermath DangersPosted 8 hours ago
- At Least Two Dozen Killed in Massive OK Tornado [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- Jodi Arias Pleads For Life [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- 50th Super Bowl Will Be In…Posted 23 hours ago
- Apple Pie-Eating RecordPosted 1 day ago
Vogue: No More ‘Too-Skinny’ Models
Fashion magazines might be changing, getting a healthy make-over. At least one major magazine has decided to ban models who are too skinny.
FOX News Radio’s Sabrina Sabbagh reports:
Models are known for being skinny… But one of the world’s top fashion magazines is taking a stand against unhealthy standards for models.
Vogue magazines around the world made a pact to project the image of healthy models. They have agreed to not knowingly work with models under the age of 16 or who appear to have an eating disorder.
Until now, the focus on model’s health has been on runway fashion shows. That after two models died from complications from eating disorders.
Sabrina Sabbagh, FOX News Radio.