- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 14 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Housecall For Health: Sleep Apnea Cancer Risk [VIDEO]
The results of some new studies suggest that a common sleep disorder could increase your chances of getting cancer.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s edition of Housecall For Health:
New research says sleep apnea may increase your risk of developing cancer. Two major studies show that the sleep disorder, which disrupts breathing patterns, is linked to low oxygen levels. The lack of oxygen to the brain can trigger the growth of tumors. In trials, those with sleep apnea were 68% more likely to develop cancer than those who sleep normally.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.
Watch the VIDEO below to learn more about this story: