- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Housecall For Health: Sleep Apnea Cancer Risk [VIDEO]
The results of some new studies suggest that a common sleep disorder could increase your chances of getting cancer.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s edition of Housecall For Health:
New research says sleep apnea may increase your risk of developing cancer. Two major studies show that the sleep disorder, which disrupts breathing patterns, is linked to low oxygen levels. The lack of oxygen to the brain can trigger the growth of tumors. In trials, those with sleep apnea were 68% more likely to develop cancer than those who sleep normally.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.
Watch the VIDEO below to learn more about this story: