- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 3 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 7 hours ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 8 hours ago
- Housecall For Health: Tornado Aftermath DangersPosted 14 hours ago
BBQ Safety Tips [VIDEO]
Memorial Day weekend marks the unofficial start of summer. For many of us, that means grilling. Before you break out the burgers and steaks, there are some precautions to take.
FOX’s Steve Brown reports on some grilling safety tips:
Getting your grill out this weekend? Check the gas connections before you light it. On average, 8,200 home fires are started by grills, barbecues, or hibachis each year. Underwriters Laboratory says use dish soap to check those connections. Bubbles mean there’s a gas leak. The biggest grilling error; too close to the house. Ten feet away at least and never unattended.
In Northbrook, Illinois, Steve Brown, FOX News Radio.
For more on this story watch the VIDEO below: