- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 1 hour ago
- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 8 hours ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 9 hours ago
John Gibson Program for Memorial Day 2012
John Gibson Program for Monday, May 28, 2012
• Spencer Hughes in for Gibson
Memorial! A TV Anchor celebrated Memorial Day and the sacrifices of our Troops by questioning whether or not our fallen Soldiers are actually “heroes.” He had a problem with using the term “hero” because it denoted a tacit approval for the Wars they’ve fought and died in. Spencer examines.
Plus: Should we look for a President who’s had Military Service, Some want to change Memorial Day back to May 30th because it’s become the kick off to Summer as opposed to a day of recognition and callers Memorialize their own family members.