- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 1 hour ago
- Rating The Best and Worst AirlinesPosted 2 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: American Cancer Society Turns 100Posted 7 hours ago
- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 18 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 21 hours ago
Housecall for Health: America’s Growing Portions
Obesity continues to rise in the United States, and the reason could be not what we eat but how much.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Americans are getting more obese, suffering from diabetes, and dying from heart attacks at a higher rate and it’s no coincidence.
The CDC has released a report showing the massive increase in food portions since the 1950′s.
Restaurant meals are four times larger and the average soda has gone from just seven ounces to 40 ounces.
Center experts hope the report will lead to more education about portion sizes.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.