- Deer Tick DangersPosted 8 hours ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 1 day ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 1 day ago
- FOX CountryPosted 2 days ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 2 days ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 2 days ago
Housecall for Health: Germiest Places in Your Office
According to a new study, the typical office desk could be the dirtiest place in your life – a breeding ground for germs and bacteria.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon tells us what you should be scrubbing in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
How germy is your office? A study from the University of San Diego finds that certain places – and people – are worse than others. Chair armrests and phones have the most bacteria, made mostly from skin debris and mucus.
And men’s desks proved to have more bacteria than women’s. The reason? Researchers say it’s been proven that male hygiene is simply not as good as women’s.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.