- At Least Two Dozen Killed in Massive OK Tornado [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- Apple Pie-Eating RecordPosted 15 hours ago
- The Doors’ Ray Manzarek Dies [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Dirty HandbagsPosted 20 hours ago
• Leslie Gold in for Gibson
Change! Aside from Wisconsin, it could be argued that the referendum votes to neuter Public Sector Unions in San Jose and San Diego, California on Tuesday was a bigger blow to Organized Labor and Democrat writ large. Why? Because Voters overwhelmingly backed trimming existing and future benefits and bargaining right, in the most powerful union state in America. Leslie Examines.
Plus: Of course Bill Clinton in trying to undermine Obama, Jail Time for Texting and Killing and “Brotox” and the Feminization of Women!