- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 2 hours ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 2 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 6 hours ago
- Housecall For Health: Tornado Aftermath DangersPosted 13 hours ago
- At Least Two Dozen Killed in Massive OK Tornado [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
AEHQ: FOX News Poll: Candidate Strengths
More Americans trust President Obama on terrorism, but they trust Mitt Romney more on the economy.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
The latest FOX News Poll shows Republican Mitt Romney up by 20 points on the ability to cut government spending, up by seven points on job creation and improving the economy.
While the FOX News Poll shows that President’s biggest strengths are mainly foreign policy, up 11 points over Mitt Romney, and up 13 points on fighting terrorism.
The FOX Poll also shows a four point lead for the President over Mitt Romney on healthcare.
But if the election were held today the FOX News Poll shows a virtual tie among American voters.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.