- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay ScoutsPosted 44 mins ago
- IRS Scandal: Lerner Placed On LeavePosted 45 mins ago
- President Obama Defends Drone ProgramPosted 3 hours ago
- Bear Breaks Into CA HomePosted 4 hours ago
- Hurricane Season PredictionsPosted 4 hours ago
- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 8 hours ago
Housecall For Health: Secondhand Smoke Dangers
Even more dangers related to secondhand smoke surface in a new research study.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s edition of Housecall For Health:
New research shows that secondhand smoke doesn’t just increase the risk of lung cancer. A long-term study from China suggests that those exposed to secondhand smoke are more likely to die of heart disease, stroke and emphysema. The data found evidence of a dose-response relationship; meaning the higher the exposure of secondhand smoke, the higher the risk of disease.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.