- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 4 hours ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 1 day ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Hear The Hate–Arizona Radio Host: Obama Is Our “First Monkey President”
Arizona Republican radio host Barbara Espinosa not only exhibits her racism for all to hear, but then when challenged on her admission that she refers to President Obama as the “first monkey president,” she doubled down by quoting the definition of ”monkey” and then claimed she couldn’t be racist with the last name Espinoza.
On her radio show, “Hair on Fire,” Barbara was taking a call from a listener who referred to Obama as a communist and the one with “rabbit ears,” when she decided to elaborate on the caller’s depiction of the president and offer her own racist view.
This host proudly proclaims, “I voted for the white guy, myself.”