- Underwater MysteryPosted 16 mins ago
- Housecall for Health: Kidney Stones & Sugary DrinksPosted 31 mins ago
- FOX CountryPosted 1 hour ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Coca-Cola 600 (Charlotte)Posted 2 hours ago
- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay ScoutsPosted 13 hours ago
- IRS Scandal: Lerner Placed On LeavePosted 13 hours ago
- President Obama Defends Drone ProgramPosted 15 hours ago
- Bear Breaks Into CA HomePosted 16 hours ago
- Hurricane Season PredictionsPosted 16 hours ago
- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 20 hours ago
Zimmerman Jailhouse Phone Calls Released [VIDEO]
More evidence has been released in the case against George Zimmerman, the man who admits he shot unarmed teen Trayvon Martin in Sanford, Florida. This time, the evidence includes jailhouse phone calls between Zimmerman and his wife, Shellie, and are at the center of Zimmerman’s bond revocation and charges against his wife.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
George Zimmerman was jailed after a judge agreed with prosecutors he had more donation money than he said. Prosecutors say Zimmerman spoke to his wife about it on the jail phone.
(George Zimmerman) “But as long as it goes, it goes into yours immediately, right?”
(Shellie Zimmerman) ”Yeah, but you know about fees and stuff, right?”
(George Zimmerman) “No. No, I don’t.”
(Shellie Zimmerman) “Like, like not, not from our…not from our bank.“
(George Zimmerman) “Oh. Darn. No, I don’t know. But it’s okay, just do what you can.”
(Shellie Zimmerman) “Yeah, that’s what I kinda was saying. Like, if we have to pay the piper later down the road, that’s fine.“
(George Zimmerman) “Yeah.”
(Shellie Zimmerman) “So I just wanna get your permission on that.“
(George Zimmerman) “Yeah, just do what you have to do.”
(Shellie Zimmerman) “Okay. ‘Cause it’s letting me do it, like, unlimited. So, I guess I’m gonna…in a few minutes, I’ll do another two.“
(George Zimmerman) “Yeah, okay. Good.”
(Shellie Zimmerman) “And it pretty much will be cleared out.“
(George Zimmerman) “Okay. I would say, like, leave like…I don’t know. You know, like, a thousand I guess, in there for me.”
(Shellie Zimmerman) “Yeah, that’s what I’ll do. I’ll leave you with one. Although it’s still trickling in, so…“
There are other conversations in which they talk about hundreds or even tens of dollars. Prosecutors say it’s code for thousands. Zimmerman’s wife would also be arrested after Zimmerman’s bond was revoked.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.
LISTEN to some more of the calls HERE:
WATCH more on the release of George Zimmerman’s jailhouse phone calls HERE: