- President Obama Defends Drone ProgramPosted 2 hours ago
- Bear Breaks Into CA HomePosted 2 hours ago
- Hurricane Season PredictionsPosted 2 hours ago
- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 6 hours ago
- Rating The Best and Worst AirlinesPosted 7 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: American Cancer Society Turns 100Posted 12 hours ago
Bullied NY Bus Monitor Gets Online Fundraising Support [VIDEO]
Editor’s Note: Karen Klein won’t be pressing charges against students involved in bullying.
A New York bus monitor was brought to tears after being insulted by students. When a video of the bullying went viral Wednesday, Karen Klein became the subject of an online fundraiser which has grossed over six figures.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
It’s kids being mean…
(Bullies) “You’re so fat.” “You take up like the whole entire seat.”
And the middle school boys got even nastier Monday in Greece, New York, insulting a 68-year-old bus monitor.
(Bullies) “If I stabbed you in the stomach…”
Joking about stabbing her, poking fun at her family until Karen Klein cried.
(Klein) “It was uncalled for.”
But she didn’t tell anyone or do anything. The video kids posted online went viral, watched nearly two million times.
(Klein) “It’s unbelievable.”
And so is the outpouring of support for Klein. Emails, and flowers, and cash.
(Klein) “Thank you, everybody, so much!”
A website’s even raised more than $200,000.
(Klein) “I have a lot of places for the money.”
But the organizer’s goal is to send her on the vacation of a lifetime.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: