- Bullet Points: Sock Monkey Gets A Pat DownPosted 40 mins ago
- Hired! Companies Still Hiring Seasonal WorkersPosted 2 hours ago
- Six US Troops Killed in AfghanistanPosted 19 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Battling Germs and DiseasesPosted 1 day ago
- Google’s Top Global SearchesPosted 1 day ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 5 months ago
Just Pot: FL Face Eater Report Shows No Booze, Bath Salts
A surprise from the coroner, as test results are revealed from the Florida man who chewed another man’s face.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady has the reports:
The suspicion was that 31-year-old Rudy Eugene was on something unusual – perhaps street drugs known as “bath salts” – when he danced around naked in broad daylight, then attacked a homeless man, chewing off much of his face.
The toxicology report finds marijuana in his system, not the synthetic kind and not mixed with anything else – no other street drugs, prescription drugs or alcohol. An outside forensic lab, confirming the medical examiner’s results.
Eugene was shot and killed by police. A month later, the victim remains hospitalized.
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.