- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay ScoutsPosted 9 hours ago
- IRS Scandal: Lerner Placed On LeavePosted 9 hours ago
- President Obama Defends Drone ProgramPosted 12 hours ago
- Bear Breaks Into CA HomePosted 12 hours ago
- Hurricane Season PredictionsPosted 13 hours ago
- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 17 hours ago
On Wednesday’s Radio Show…
• Harvard Professor Theda Skocpol, author of Health Care Reform and American Politics, explains why the Affordable Care Act might actually be better off if the Supreme Court strikes down the indvidual mandate.
• Contemptible: Alan examines the motives behind the witch hunt against Attorney General Eric Holder.