- Hops For HeroesPosted 2 days ago
- Rolling Stones: 50 Years of SatisfactionPosted 2 days ago
- Underwater MysteryPosted 2 days ago
- The Next Disaster: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 3 days ago
- Remembering Iraq: A FOX News Radio Special Hour 1Posted 3 days ago
- Remembering Iraq: A FOX News Radio Special Hour 2Posted 3 days ago
The Horrible Healthcare In Massachusetts
As the governor of Massachusetts, Mitt Romney ruthlessly reformed the state’s healthcare which was used as the model for the Affordable Care Act — aka Obamacare.
And how have the people in Massachusetts fared? Abysmally.
The state is now bankrupt and only 2% of the people are able to afford healthcare.
Wait a moment please…someone is whispering something in my ear.
Oh, I’m sorry. It seems as though I have the facts wrong.
In actuality, Massachusetts isn’t bankrupt. Far from it.
“There were concerns that there would be spiraling spending and out-of-control cost overruns,” said Glen Shor, executive director of the Commonwealth Health Insurance Connector Authority. “That has just eminently not been the case at all.”
Furthermore, according to www.mass.gov, 99% of the elderly, 99% of children and 97% of non-elderly adults between the ages of 19 and 64 now have health insurance.
How dare you Mr. Romney? How dare you?