- Deer Tick DangersPosted 5 hours ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 1 day ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 1 day ago
- FOX CountryPosted 2 days ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 2 days ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 2 days ago
Housecall for Health: Coffee Helps Heart Health
A new study suggests that your morning cup of coffee could be doing more good than just waking you up—it could help keep your heart healthy.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Here’s a reason to feel good about that next cup of Joe: New research suggests moderate coffee drinking lowers the risk of heart failure. According to Beth Israel Medical Center in Boston, drinking just two cups a day can reduce your risk by 11%.
But researchers say pay attention to how much coffee you consume. Drinking too much coffee on a daily basis can reverse the heart health benefits.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.