- Hops For HeroesPosted 1 day ago
- Rolling Stones: 50 Years of SatisfactionPosted 2 days ago
- Underwater MysteryPosted 2 days ago
- The Next Disaster: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 2 days ago
- Remembering Iraq: A FOX News Radio Special Hour 1Posted 2 days ago
- Remembering Iraq: A FOX News Radio Special Hour 2Posted 3 days ago
Fixation! Mitt Romney just took Charles Krauthammer’s advice to “just call it a tax” and move on to the other problems with ObamaCare. Still Conservatives are fixated that Romney should be focused on the “biggest tax hike in history” narrative. Why are Conservatives demanding he put himself a rhetorical box he can’t escape when there’s so much more about ObamaCare to focus on? Gibson examines.
Plus: June Jobs numbers loom for Democrats, President Obama begins his Third Attempt at a Summer Recovery Tour, Obama Media ginning up Swiss Bank Account Narrative again and Shocking Statistics about who is getting jobs!