- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 5 hours ago
- Housecall For Health: Tornado Aftermath DangersPosted 11 hours ago
- At Least Two Dozen Killed in Massive OK Tornado [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- 50th Super Bowl Will Be In…Posted 1 day ago
83% of Doctors Considered Quitting
We’ve all heard about the Obamacare mandate, but what about the other taxes and fees buried in the massive Affordable Care Act? Tom takes a closer look at the other ways Obama’s health care reform will cost you! PLUS: The real cost of expanding Medicaid, and why 83% of doctors have considered quitting over Obamacare.
City Workers Cut to Minimum Wage
Despite the high unemployment rate, there are still a lot of available jobs out there. Why are employers refusing to hire well-qualified, experienced workers? PLUS: The Mayor of Scranton just cut all city workers’ pay to minimum wage! Will other cities follow suit?
When Pigs Fly
Many American businesses are getting more pet-friendly – its now common to see dogs and other animals walking around shops and even restaurants! Now the FAA says service animals – even pigs — must be allowed to accompany their owners to their seats! Is this going too far?