- Housecall for Health: Dirty HandbagsPosted 3 hours ago
- Tornado Strikes Near Oklahoma CityPosted 14 hours ago
- Justice Department Leak Probe [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Town Prayer CasePosted 16 hours ago
- Military Sex AbusePosted 18 hours ago
- Suburban Poverty GrowingPosted 19 hours ago
- Record-Breaking Ferris Wheel RidePosted 19 hours ago
FL Firefighters Forced To Remove American Flags From Trucks
There are protests in Seminole, Florida against the city’s forcing firefighters to remove flags from their trucks.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
(Fender) “To be able to fly the flag and support our country, should be a right.”
Deborah Fender of the Troop Support Alliance, among those coming out against an order to remove American flags flying from fire trucks.
(Hirschfield) “There was an order from Chief to remove all flags from the apparatus.”
Steven Hirschfield, a retired firefighter in Seminole, Florida.
Fire Department officials there say they’d been warning for months. It’s against United States “flag code” to fly them from truck windows. The staff has to be firmly fixed to the truck body, or clamped to the right fender.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.