- Housecall for Health: American Cancer Society Turns 100Posted 3 hours ago
- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 14 hours ago
- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 21 hours ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 22 hours ago
Russia, China Veto UN Resolution on Syria
Russia and China have blocked a Western-backed UN Security Council resolution on Syria, again.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports from New York:
The UN Security Council failed to pass a resolution on Syria with an 11- 2 vote. Russia and China vetoed and Pakistan and South Africa abstained.
Vitaly Churkin representing Russia on the veto.
(Churkin) “The vote which just took place should not have taken place at all. The sponsors of the just blocked draft resolution were well aware that it simply stood no chance of being adopted.”
U.S. Ambassador to the UN, Susan Rice saying Russia and China prevented a credible response to the Syrian conflict.
In New York, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.