- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 23 mins ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 53 mins ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 5 hours ago
- Housecall For Health: Tornado Aftermath DangersPosted 11 hours ago
- At Least Two Dozen Killed in Massive OK Tornado [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- 50th Super Bowl Will Be In…Posted 1 day ago
CDC: Women Still Drinking While Pregnant
Drinking among pregnant women remains an issue in the United States according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka reports:
Women have been told not to when they’re pregnant, but some still drink anyway. Almost 8%, one-in-thirteen expecting mothers say they use alcohol. Those who imbibe the most are 35 to 44, nearly one-out-of-seven.
The study, by the CDC, finds that that about 1.5% of pregnant women report binge drinking: three times a month, six drinks at a sitting.
The better educated you are, the less attractive binging with booze. But it is more common among unmarried women. The best medical advice: no level of alcohol is safe during pregnancy.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.