- Housecall for Health: Dirty HandbagsPosted 5 hours ago
- Updated: Tornado Strikes Near Oklahoma City (Live Coverage 10am ET)Posted 16 hours ago
- Justice Department Leak Probe [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Town Prayer CasePosted 17 hours ago
- Military Sex AbusePosted 20 hours ago
- Suburban Poverty GrowingPosted 20 hours ago
- Record-Breaking Ferris Wheel RidePosted 21 hours ago
Housecall For Health: Active Lunch Breaks
More workaholics are squeezing in that much needed exercise at a peculiar hour; lunch time.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s edition of Housecall For Health:
Having trouble fitting in exercise? Experts say, active lunches are a growing trend in the workplace. According to the American Council On Exercise, more people are skipping out on a three martini lunch for some cardio. Thirty minutes daily meets the U.S. guidelines for recommended physical activity. And experts say you don’t need a hardcore workout that will leave you sweating during that afternoon meeting. Just going for a walk or using the stairs can help.
Housecall for Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.