- Deer Tick DangersPosted 39 mins ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 1 day ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 1 day ago
- FOX CountryPosted 1 day ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 2 days ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 2 days ago
Don’t Miss “The Tom Sullivan Show” This Weekend On FOX BUSINESS!
Tune in to the FOX BUSINESS NETWORK SATURDAY 7 & 10 PM ET and SUNDAY 7 AM & 7 PM for an ALL NEW “Tom Sullivan” Show…
This week’s line up:
Why TARP is worse than you think! Oh, and why much of the blame belongs to Treasury Secretary “Tiny” Tim Geithner! Neil Barofsky – Former TARP Inspector General and author of “Bailout: An Inside Account of How Washington Abandoned Main Street While Rescuing Wall Street” joins Tom!
Tom Sides with ACLU on Education? Do children have the right to a good education? Tom talks to Kary Moss – Michigan ACLU Executive Director
Have Housing Prices Finally Hit Bottom? Zillow says yes. Our experts weigh in! Tom is joined by George Mason University Real Estate Finance Professor Anthony Sanders and Ed Pinto, Resident AEI Fellow and Former Executive VP Fannie Mae
PLUS: Our Panel tackles ObamaCare, the Fed & a lot more!
Melissa Francis – Host of “Money with Melissa Francis”
Amilya Antonetti – small business expert
Katie Pavlich – Best-selling author of “Fast and Furious” and TownHall.com News Editor