- Deer Tick DangersPosted 4 hours ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 1 day ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 1 day ago
- FOX CountryPosted 2 days ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 2 days ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 2 days ago
The New York Times says Obamacare will make our country’s already serious doctor shortage significantly worse. Is the health care system ready for millions of uninsured Americans? And will this lead to longer lines and a decline in the quality of our health care? PLUS: More on Medicaid expansion and the impact of the medical device tax.
When Will GM Repay?
GM hopes handing out more subprime loans will drive up sales. But should the automaker be making such risky loans when they still owe billions to US taxpayers? Then, automakers are complaining that President Obama’s new fuel standards will make vehicles unaffordable and will hurt the industry as a whole. Are they just crying wolf?
Nanny Bloomberg Is At It Again
New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg is now trying to tell mothers how they should feed their newborns! Bloomberg is asking hospitals to hide their baby formula so that new moms will be encouraged to breast-feed. How far should the government go to promote things that they deem beneficial?