- Deer Tick DangersPosted 18 hours ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 2 days ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 2 days ago
- FOX CountryPosted 2 days ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 2 days ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 2 days ago
Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day Fuels Controversy [VIDEO]
Thousands of people across the country are taking part in Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day, amidst controversy over gay marriage.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Last month, Chick-fil-A President Dan Cathy publicly backed traditional marrige between a man and a woman, which set off a firestorm of criticism from gay rights groups and others, including Chicago Mayor Rham Emanuel, who alluded to a Chic-fil-A restaurant ban in the ‘Windy City’.
(Chick-fil-A Supporter) ”It’s pathetic.”
(Chick-fil-A Supporter) ”If someone disagrees with you and then demonizes you for disagreeing with them, that’s not cool. It’s not acceptable. And it is not okay.”
These Chick-fil-A supporters are in Atlanta.
And Twitter users across the country report packed restaurants and drive-through lines a quarter-mile long. While supporters of gay marriage plan protests at Chick-Fil-A restaurants nationwide on Friday.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: